- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 6
MapX plugin to show categories only
11 years 5 months ago #199615
by maujbigo
MapX plugin to show categories only was created by maujbigo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi, I am using the xmap plugin with mapx as per the hikashop documentation.
It all works fine except that I want to only show categories and not products on my site map.
I used the field 'maximum products' in the plugin configuration and set it to 0 (zero) but it still displays all the products.
I am not sure it was intended to not display products if setting up that parameter to 0 but it didn't.
So I modified the plugin file
Change line 266 From
if(!empty($products)){
To
if(!empty($products) && $this->max_product > 0){
And it does the trick.
Please clarify if that is the correct way the plugin should work.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi, I am using the xmap plugin with mapx as per the hikashop documentation.
It all works fine except that I want to only show categories and not products on my site map.
I used the field 'maximum products' in the plugin configuration and set it to 0 (zero) but it still displays all the products.
I am not sure it was intended to not display products if setting up that parameter to 0 but it didn't.
So I modified the plugin file
Change line 266 From
if(!empty($products)){
To
if(!empty($products) && $this->max_product > 0){
And it does the trick.
Please clarify if that is the correct way the plugin should work.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199626
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic MapX plugin to show categories only
Hi,
Yes it seems to be a good solution, you can too simply add the code:
Right after:
This way it avoid to execute any MySQL requests related on the products.
Yes it seems to be a good solution, you can too simply add the code:
Code:
if($this->max_product == '0') return;
Code:
function printListProduct(&$xmap, &$parent, $filterType, $parentListing ){
This way it avoid to execute any MySQL requests related on the products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds