- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Price extension "per month"
11 years 5 months ago #199618
by Zafer
Price extension "per month" was created by Zafer
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 8.0.4
I use akeeba subscription. How can I ad the term "per month" to price information.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 8.0.4
I use akeeba subscription. How can I ad the term "per month" to price information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199621
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Price extension "per month"
Hi,
You can use a translation override on the key "PER_UNIT"
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
If you need that override only on some products, you will have to edit the view "product / listing_price" and add a PHP check.
You can use a translation override on the key "PER_UNIT"
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
If you need that override only on some products, you will have to edit the view "product / listing_price" and add a PHP check.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds