- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 3
How to get a list of customers in specific country
11 years 4 months ago #200843
by cpreen
How to get a list of customers in specific country was created by cpreen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
I have a product sold only in the United States and I'd like to get a list of the existing customers in the States to send them an email. Ideally this would be an AcyMailing integration, but I can't see a way to do it.
At the very least to be able to export a list of US customers from Hikashop would go a long way to helping.
Any ideas?
Conrad
I have a product sold only in the United States and I'd like to get a list of the existing customers in the States to send them an email. Ideally this would be an AcyMailing integration, but I can't see a way to do it.
At the very least to be able to export a list of US customers from Hikashop would go a long way to helping.
Any ideas?
Conrad
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200847
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to get a list of customers in specific country
AcyMailing has the universal filter plugin for that:
www.acyba.com/acymailing/309-acymailing-...universalfilter.html
With the advanced query mode, you can write such query:
and that should allow you to get all the US users with such filter and you can combine it with an action to send an email to them or add them to a specific list for later.
www.acyba.com/acymailing/309-acymailing-...universalfilter.html
With the advanced query mode, you can write such query:
Code:
SELECT u.user_email FROM #__hikashop_user AS u JOIN #__hikashop_address AS a ON u.user_id=a.address_user_id WHERE a.address_country='country_United_States_of_America_223';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds