- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
News Show Pro GK5 product images not displaying
11 years 4 months ago #200995
by fariuser
News Show Pro GK5 product images not displaying was created by fariuser
Hi, I am having problems getting products properly dispalyed with News Show Pro GK5. No images are displayed and 'Add to cart' not displayed.
With my limited knowledge the main problem seems to be that the module is looking for images in: ...uploads/thumbnail
However, when I add a new product it seems some new thumbnail folders are created and ...uploads/thumbnail remains empty.
Is there a way of getting around this?
Regards,
With my limited knowledge the main problem seems to be that the module is looking for images in: ...uploads/thumbnail
However, when I add a new product it seems some new thumbnail folders are created and ...uploads/thumbnail remains empty.
Is there a way of getting around this?
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201007
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic News Show Pro GK5 product images not displaying
Hi,
Then it's looking at the wrong folder.
It should look in the sub folders of the folder upload/thumbnails
I would recommend to contact the developers of that extension so that then can check the issue on your website and tell you how to properly configure or fix their extension. They will know better than us, as we never looked at the code of that extension and never used it.
Then it's looking at the wrong folder.
It should look in the sub folders of the folder upload/thumbnails
I would recommend to contact the developers of that extension so that then can check the issue on your website and tell you how to properly configure or fix their extension. They will know better than us, as we never looked at the code of that extension and never used it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201312
by fariuser
Replied by fariuser on topic News Show Pro GK5 product images not displaying
I figured as much. I am in touch with them and will let you know what they say.
In any case, does the folder 'thumbnail' serve any purpose? Because even though it is empty and not a parent of any subfolder it is recreated even if you delete it.
In any case, does the folder 'thumbnail' serve any purpose? Because even though it is empty and not a parent of any subfolder it is recreated even if you delete it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201335
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic News Show Pro GK5 product images not displaying
I suppose it must be an old check somewhere in the code of HikaShop.
Apparently, it comes from the line:
$this->checkFolder($uploadFolder.$subPath.'thumbnail'.DS);
which should be:
$this->checkFolder($uploadFolder.$subPath.'thumbnails'.DS);
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php
Apparently, it comes from the line:
$this->checkFolder($uploadFolder.$subPath.'thumbnail'.DS);
which should be:
$this->checkFolder($uploadFolder.$subPath.'thumbnails'.DS);
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds