- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Schedule/Appointment Integration
11 years 4 months ago #201663
by tharjes
Schedule/Appointment Integration was created by tharjes
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
I am looking for an appointment or scheduling extension that will integrate with Hikashop. I want clients to be able to schedule a service appointment from my website and then have the option to pay for it upfront or come back to the website and pay their invoice later. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
I am looking for an appointment or scheduling extension that will integrate with Hikashop. I want clients to be able to schedule a service appointment from my website and then have the option to pay for it upfront or come back to the website and pay their invoice later. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201668
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Schedule/Appointment Integration
Hi,
I think that the RSVP Pro extension, which integrates with HikaShop, should be able to do that:
www.jevents.net/docs/category/rsvp-pro
I think that the RSVP Pro extension, which integrates with HikaShop, should be able to do that:
www.jevents.net/docs/category/rsvp-pro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201762
by tharjes
Replied by tharjes on topic Schedule/Appointment Integration
Thank you! Just what I need.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds