Cannot get Akeeba subscriptions working correctly
10 years 11 months ago #216719
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cannot get Akeeba subscriptions working correctly
Hi,
The issue come from the category restriction in the limits. The limit is applied only on the selected category and not on the sub categories.
So an easy solution could be to create a specific category, "limited" for example and add all the free products to this category.
A mass action could help you to move all the products to this category quickly.
The issue come from the category restriction in the limits. The limit is applied only on the selected category and not on the sub categories.
So an easy solution could be to create a specific category, "limited" for example and add all the free products to this category.
A mass action could help you to move all the products to this category quickly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216806
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Cannot get Akeeba subscriptions working correctly
Thank you Xavier,
I understand your answer. I am puzzling now to build a mass action that does the trick. I wouldn't know how to do this.
I tried one that responded with : 1064 SQL syntax error.
Does this mean that I need to add a category to 1000s of products manually?
Sjaak
I understand your answer. I am puzzling now to build a mass action that does the trick. I wouldn't know how to do this.
I tried one that responded with : 1064 SQL syntax error.
Does this mean that I need to add a category to 1000s of products manually?
Sjaak
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Sjaak.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216856
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Cannot get Akeeba subscriptions working correctly
Well, It took me some time to get it done but I got it working.
All products that are available for members are added to a special category. This category is used for setting the limits. X products per day.
Now a member gets a message that he reached his daily limit
Thanks for the help
Sjaak
All products that are available for members are added to a special category. This category is used for setting the limits. X products per day.
Now a member gets a message that he reached his daily limit
Thanks for the help
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds