- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
onAfterOrderUpdate not firing with authorize.net
- stuart@steedman.co.za
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 week ago #214739
by stuart@steedman.co.za
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message displayed
I have a hikashop plugin that is attempting to fire onAfterOrderUpdate. I can see that onBeforeOrderCreate fires - if that helps - but not onAfterOrderUpdate.
I am using the Authorize.net payment plugin that ships with Hikashop, and using AIM. Everything else seems to be fine, but I just can't get this damn thing to fire when I would expect it to.
I've attached my plugin (which is based off a third-party plugin that I plan to extend)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message displayed
I have a hikashop plugin that is attempting to fire onAfterOrderUpdate. I can see that onBeforeOrderCreate fires - if that helps - but not onAfterOrderUpdate.
I am using the Authorize.net payment plugin that ships with Hikashop, and using AIM. Everything else seems to be fine, but I just can't get this damn thing to fire when I would expect it to.
I've attached my plugin (which is based off a third-party plugin that I plan to extend)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214744
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic onAfterOrderUpdate not firing with authorize.net
Hi,
If you get "onBeforeOrderCreate", you will then have "onAfterOrderCreate" but you can't have "onAfterOrderUpdate" ; because the context is different (create and not update).
Regards,
If you get "onBeforeOrderCreate", you will then have "onAfterOrderCreate" but you can't have "onAfterOrderUpdate" ; because the context is different (create and not update).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: demo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds