- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop and Jevents Integration
- cmoorhouse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #215740
by cmoorhouse
Hikashop and Jevents Integration was created by cmoorhouse
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I use Jevents to manage event bookings. However I wish to integrate with Hikasop so that customers can pay for all event bookings with one transaction.
I have the following set up queries:
thank you
Caroline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I use Jevents to manage event bookings. However I wish to integrate with Hikasop so that customers can pay for all event bookings with one transaction.
I have the following set up queries:
- if an administrator edits or cancels a customers booking booking in jevents - how do i ensure this filters through to hikashop? It doesn't appear to.
- How do I prevent a user from adjusting quantities within hikashop - ie so that i can still manage event numbers/capacity within jevents?
- Within hikashop, is it possible to pull through some of the event fields the customer has specifided in their Jevent bookin form?
thank you
Caroline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #215753
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop and Jevents Integration
Hi,
Please note that the integration between JEvents and HikaShop has been developed by JEvents themselves. We don't know how it works, what it can do or how it does it. I will be best to contact JEvents support in such case.
1. That's something which has to be supported by the JEvents integration and thus, we cannot help.
2. I suppose that JEvents redirects you to the checkout of HikaShop with the product already added to the cart.
If you don't want to allow the customer to change the quantity of the products on the checkout cart display, you want to edit the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration and change the "cart" view to "cart status" instead.
3. If the integration doesn't support it, I don't see how it could be done.
So for points 1 and 3, I would recommend you to contact the JEvents support.
Please note that the integration between JEvents and HikaShop has been developed by JEvents themselves. We don't know how it works, what it can do or how it does it. I will be best to contact JEvents support in such case.
1. That's something which has to be supported by the JEvents integration and thus, we cannot help.
2. I suppose that JEvents redirects you to the checkout of HikaShop with the product already added to the cart.
If you don't want to allow the customer to change the quantity of the products on the checkout cart display, you want to edit the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration and change the "cart" view to "cart status" instead.
3. If the integration doesn't support it, I don't see how it could be done.
So for points 1 and 3, I would recommend you to contact the JEvents support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cmoorhouse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 11 months ago #215832
by cmoorhouse
Replied by cmoorhouse on topic Hikashop and Jevents Integration
thank you I will follow up with the jevents team.
Caroline
Caroline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds