- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop cid availability while using sh404SEF
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #217889
by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
______________
Dennis Kmetz
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
I am using some of the Hikashop classes and need to retrieve the cid. This has not been an issue until I installed sh404SEF, as I was able to get the cid from the URL... like thus:
$jinput = JFactory::getApplication()->input;
$pid = $jinput->get('cid', 'default_value', 'raw');
Now I cannot due this because sh404SEF removes this infomation. Is there a way to access the hikashop cid values while still having sh404SEF turned on?
Thanks,
Dennis
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
I am using some of the Hikashop classes and need to retrieve the cid. This has not been an issue until I installed sh404SEF, as I was able to get the cid from the URL... like thus:
$jinput = JFactory::getApplication()->input;
$pid = $jinput->get('cid', 'default_value', 'raw');
Now I cannot due this because sh404SEF removes this infomation. Is there a way to access the hikashop cid values while still having sh404SEF turned on?
Thanks,
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217928
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop cid availability while using sh404SEF
Hi,
You can try like that:
You can try like that:
Code:
$cid = (int)$_REQUEST['cid'];
The following user(s) said Thank You: dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds