- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
sh404SEF generation of SEF URLs
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #224027
by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
______________
Dennis Kmetz
sh404SEF generation of SEF URLs was created by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-- url of the page with the problem -- : steinerindustries.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
Hi,
I am not sure if I need to ask you or the sh404SEF developers... I will ask you first:
I would like to control the SEF URL generated by sh404SEF for the Hikashop component. The default is this SEF URL:
stick-welding/product/1093-natural-thumb-premium-side-split-cowhide-stick-welding-gloves-heat-resistor-triple-layer-lined
from this Joomla URL
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=show&cid=1093&name=natural-thumb-premium-side-split-cowhide-stick-welding-gloves-heat-resistor-triple-layer-lined&Itemid=367
I would like to drop the 1093 from the SEF URL and substitute a HikaShop product_code instead. Is this something you can help me with?
Dennis
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
Hi,
I am not sure if I need to ask you or the sh404SEF developers... I will ask you first:
I would like to control the SEF URL generated by sh404SEF for the Hikashop component. The default is this SEF URL:
stick-welding/product/1093-natural-thumb-premium-side-split-cowhide-stick-welding-gloves-heat-resistor-triple-layer-lined
from this Joomla URL
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=show&cid=1093&name=natural-thumb-premium-side-split-cowhide-stick-welding-gloves-heat-resistor-triple-layer-lined&Itemid=367
I would like to drop the 1093 from the SEF URL and substitute a HikaShop product_code instead. Is this something you can help me with?
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224028
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic sh404SEF generation of SEF URLs
Hi,
The part 1093- can be completely removed by just turning on the "Remove products and categories id in URLs" setting in the HikaShop configuration.
This requires that you don't have two products with the same alias.
The part 1093- can be completely removed by just turning on the "Remove products and categories id in URLs" setting in the HikaShop configuration.
This requires that you don't have two products with the same alias.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds