- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Auto cancel order plugin only checks once an hour
10 years 9 months ago #224261
by lafra002
Auto cancel order plugin only checks once an hour was created by lafra002
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mfvr.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome (latest)
Hi all, great fan of HikaShop, keep up the good work!
I have a question. I recently installed and enabled the Auto cancel order plugin, set the timer on 600 (check every 10 minutes), and added a cron job (first with the built-in option, later on my server).
I set the cron job for once every 5 minutes, and the cron gets called succesfully every 5 minutes.
However, when I check the logs, only once an hour it says 'Orders checked'. So I wonder, why does it not check every 10 minutes?
Can you assist? The reason I want it checked is that this site often has a large number of tickets which are enormously popular and I want the stock availability as much updated as possible.
Thanks in advance!
Jeff
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome (latest)
Hi all, great fan of HikaShop, keep up the good work!
I have a question. I recently installed and enabled the Auto cancel order plugin, set the timer on 600 (check every 10 minutes), and added a cron job (first with the built-in option, later on my server).
I set the cron job for once every 5 minutes, and the cron gets called succesfully every 5 minutes.
However, when I check the logs, only once an hour it says 'Orders checked'. So I wonder, why does it not check every 10 minutes?
Can you assist? The reason I want it checked is that this site often has a large number of tickets which are enormously popular and I want the stock availability as much updated as possible.
Thanks in advance!
Jeff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224264
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Auto cancel order plugin only checks once an hour
Hi,
Try changing the line:
to:
in the file plugins/hikashop/order_auto_cancel/order_auto_cancel.php and that should fix the problem.
Try changing the line:
Code:
if(!empty($plugin->params['last_cron_update']) && $plugin->params['last_cron_update']+3600>time()){
Code:
if(!empty($plugin->params['last_cron_update']) && $plugin->params['last_cron_update']+$this->period>time()){
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds