- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Using HikaShop with Facebook Messenger
10 years 8 months ago #225569
by adriand
Using HikaShop with Facebook Messenger was created by adriand
Can anyone advise me about using HikaShop with a Facebook group ?
Right now I handle sales in the group manually using facebook messenger.
We pm back and forth to complete the sale and then organize payment but would like to use an ecommerce solution to automate the process.
Right now I handle sales in the group manually using facebook messenger.
We pm back and forth to complete the sale and then organize payment but would like to use an ecommerce solution to automate the process.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225584
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Using HikaShop with Facebook Messenger
Hi,
HikaShop is a Joomla ecommerce extension.
So you first need to have a Joomla website and install and configure HikaShop on top of it.
Once that's done, you could get the HTML link for the add to cart of your products and add these links in your facebook group.
That way, when the people would click on it, they would be redirected directly to your website checkout with the product in their cart, and they would just have to finish the checkout in order to pay automatically, without you doing anything in the process.
HikaShop is a Joomla ecommerce extension.
So you first need to have a Joomla website and install and configure HikaShop on top of it.
Once that's done, you could get the HTML link for the add to cart of your products and add these links in your facebook group.
That way, when the people would click on it, they would be redirected directly to your website checkout with the product in their cart, and they would just have to finish the checkout in order to pay automatically, without you doing anything in the process.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225620
by adriand
Replied by adriand on topic Using HikaShop with Facebook Messenger
Thank You;
I understand what HikaShop is and I run 2 Joomla websites but my main concern was HikaShops integration with Facebook Messenger and reccomended best practice.
I know I can place links to product sales but I was more concerned about any integration Hikashop has with Messenger. For example integrating facebook user comments with the sale.
To explain further, the members of a Facebook private group are there because there is a level of trust built up for buying and selling with each other. If you just post a link to take them out of the group, they lose that feeling of trust because they are being redirected to an outside website. I need to able to maintain that trust and make it appear that they are never really leaving the group.
I understand what HikaShop is and I run 2 Joomla websites but my main concern was HikaShops integration with Facebook Messenger and reccomended best practice.
I know I can place links to product sales but I was more concerned about any integration Hikashop has with Messenger. For example integrating facebook user comments with the sale.
To explain further, the members of a Facebook private group are there because there is a level of trust built up for buying and selling with each other. If you just post a link to take them out of the group, they lose that feeling of trust because they are being redirected to an outside website. I need to able to maintain that trust and make it appear that they are never really leaving the group.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225627
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Using HikaShop with Facebook Messenger
Hi,
There is nothing to keep the customer on facebook during the purchase process. You need to redirect them to the checkout on your website.
There is nothing to keep the customer on facebook during the purchase process. You need to redirect them to the checkout on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds