- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Recaptcha
- lightfighter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #227099
by lightfighter
Recaptcha was created by lightfighter
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi all, I've noticed that the recaptcha does not display on the contact form. I have the joomla recaptcha disabled, and the hikashop recaptcha enabled, but it still does not display. Is there a way to get this to work?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi all, I've noticed that the recaptcha does not display on the contact form. I have the joomla recaptcha disabled, and the hikashop recaptcha enabled, but it still does not display. Is there a way to get this to work?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227102
by nicolas
Hi,
Can you provide a screenshot of the settings of the Recaptcha plugin that you can find when you edit it via the Joomla plugins manager ?
Can you also provide a link to the contact form ?
Can you provide a screenshot of the settings of the Recaptcha plugin that you can find when you edit it via the Joomla plugins manager ?
Can you also provide a link to the contact form ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lightfighter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #227154
by lightfighter
Replied by lightfighter on topic Recaptcha
Sure, the URL to the form is:
royalorle.com/index.php/contact-us
and I have attached a screen shot of the settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lightfighter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #227155
by lightfighter
Replied by lightfighter on topic Recaptcha
I know this is unrelated, but can I also ask how to add a download space link to the user menu when they get to their account main page? I've attached a screenshot because I don't think I explained this well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227174
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Hi,
The link you gave us require an authentication.
For your second question ; yes it is unrelated so please do not mix the questions in the same time in the same thread.
If you have an unrelated question ; create a new unrelated thread.
Regards,
The link you gave us require an authentication.
For your second question ; yes it is unrelated so please do not mix the questions in the same time in the same thread.
If you have an unrelated question ; create a new unrelated thread.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds