- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
PDF plugin
- tecnosystempanama
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago #233833
by tecnosystempanama
PDF plugin was created by tecnosystempanama
-- url of the page with the problem -- : tecnosystempanama.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : PDF pluging module, that can send the the shopping cart of the costumer to the email when it clicks on checkout
Hi,
I need to know if there's a PDF plugin module, that can send the the shopping cart of the customer to the email when it clicks on checkout?
Even when the cart is working in visitor mode
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : PDF pluging module, that can send the the shopping cart of the costumer to the email when it clicks on checkout
Hi,
I need to know if there's a PDF plugin module, that can send the the shopping cart of the customer to the email when it clicks on checkout?
Even when the cart is working in visitor mode
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233837
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF plugin
Hi,
I don't know of such plugin.
The only option I see would be to configure the checkout to just get the email address of the customer and then use the PDF invoice plugin to generate the PDF for the email that is sent when the order is created.
But then, you can't use the checkout as a normal checkout.
I don't know of such plugin.
The only option I see would be to configure the checkout to just get the email address of the customer and then use the PDF invoice plugin to generate the PDF for the email that is sent when the order is created.
But then, you can't use the checkout as a normal checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tecnosystempanama
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 6 months ago #234533
by tecnosystempanama
Replied by tecnosystempanama on topic PDF plugin
Hi,
The PDF plugin worked as I was expecting, now I need to modify the format of the PDF and the format of the email, where can i do that?
The PDF plugin worked as I was expecting, now I need to modify the format of the PDF and the format of the email, where can i do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234534
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF plugin
Hi,
You can edit the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php via FTP.
You can edit the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php via FTP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tecnosystempanama
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #234797
by tecnosystempanama
Replied by tecnosystempanama on topic PDF plugin
Hi,
Excellent, that was exactly what I need, is there a way to send the invoice in guest mode, with the name included? Because right now in guest mode only sends the invoice with the email in it and I need the name too(i don't need the users to be registered)
Excellent, that was exactly what I need, is there a way to send the invoice in guest mode, with the name included? Because right now in guest mode only sends the invoice with the email in it and I need the name too(i don't need the users to be registered)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #234823
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic PDF plugin
Hi,
You should have the name in the address part of the invoice.
Else you can edit the file indicated by Nicolas and use the billing address informations to get the user name and display it where you want.
You should have the name in the address part of the invoice.
Else you can edit the file indicated by Nicolas and use the billing address informations to get the user name and display it where you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tecnosystempanama
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #237859
by tecnosystempanama
Replied by tecnosystempanama on topic PDF plugin
Thanks friends,
The billing address works exactly how I need, but now I need that the information of the billing address to be show in the PDF Invoice, How can I do that? because right now is not showing the shipping address in the pdf invoice
The billing address works exactly how I need, but now I need that the information of the billing address to be show in the PDF Invoice, How can I do that? because right now is not showing the shipping address in the pdf invoice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237872
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF plugin
Hi,
The billing address is displayed automatically on the PDF invoice thanks to this code:
so if you don't see the billing address in the PDF invoice even though you have it in the order, I can only think that you've modified the code in invoice.php and these modifications caused the issue.
The billing address is displayed automatically on the PDF invoice thanks to this code:
Code:
<table class="addresses">
<tr>
<?php
$addresses = array('billing_address','shipping_address');
foreach($addresses as $oneAddress){
if(empty($order->$oneAddress)) continue;
if ($oneAddress=='shipping_address' && empty($pluginsShipping)) continue; ?>
<td valign="top">
<fieldset>
<legend><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_'.strtoupper($oneAddress)); ?></legend>
<?php
$override = false;
if(!empty($order->order_shipping_id) && $oneAddress=='shipping_address' && method_exists($currentShipping, 'getShippingAddress')) {
$override = $currentShipping->getShippingAddress($order->order_shipping_id);
}
if($override !== false ) {
echo $override;
} else {
$addressClass = hikashop_get('class.address');
if($app->isAdmin()){
$view = 'order';
}else{
$view = 'address';
}
echo $addressClass->displayAddress($order->fields,$order->$oneAddress,$view);
}
?>
</fieldset>
</td>
<?php } ?>
</tr>
</table>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tecnosystempanama
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #237960
by tecnosystempanama
Replied by tecnosystempanama on topic PDF plugin
Hi friends,
Thank you so much for your help. it works exactly as a I needed, now I just need to take off the last name of the billing form. and change the "*" from right to left.
Could you help me? Thanks in advance for all your help
Thank you so much for your help. it works exactly as a I needed, now I just need to take off the last name of the billing form. and change the "*" from right to left.
Could you help me? Thanks in advance for all your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237978
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF plugin
Hi,
Add such CSS on your website and that should do it:
.hikashop_field_required {
float: none !important;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Add such CSS on your website and that should do it:
.hikashop_field_required {
float: none !important;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tecnosystempanama
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #238295
by tecnosystempanama
Replied by tecnosystempanama on topic PDF plugin
Hi Friends,
Thanks you so much for your help, you've been really helpful. Could you help to edit the billing address form, I just need the field name, and erase the others fields of the form. Is that possible?
Thanks in advance for your soon reply
Thanks you so much for your help, you've been really helpful. Could you help to edit the billing address form, I just need the field name, and erase the others fields of the form. Is that possible?
Thanks in advance for your soon reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238326
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF plugin
Hi,
It's possible yes. Just disable these fields via the menu Display>Custom fields.
PS: please open new threads for new unrelated questions.
It's possible yes. Just disable these fields via the menu Display>Custom fields.
PS: please open new threads for new unrelated questions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds