- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 3
Access user address in account activation email
10 years 5 months ago #234647
by deuce4884
Access user address in account activation email was created by deuce4884
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I would like to be able to access the user's address city and state in the account activation email. Is there a variable I can use in the preload to do this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I would like to be able to access the user's address city and state in the account activation email. Is there a variable I can use in the preload to do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #234682
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Access user address in account activation email
Hi,
Yes. You can use such code in the email:
<?php echo $data->address_data->address_city; ?>
Yes. You can use such code in the email:
<?php echo $data->address_data->address_city; ?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: deuce4884
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #234922
by deuce4884
Replied by deuce4884 on topic Access user address in account activation email
worked perfect. thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds