- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
AlphaUserPoints retired, forked as AltaUserPoints
- rasmus@opdagverden.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Hi
Now that AlphaUserPoints is retired, will you be supporting the fork from Nordmograph?:
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It is already supported with version 2.6.2 that we released yesterday:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As Nicolas mentioned
And you can read in that changelog:It is already supported with version 2.6.2 that we released yesterday:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
The user points system now supports the AltaUserPoints extension.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
My question is ... How do you implement it for it to work with hikashop?
In order to use inAlpha user points hikashop used a payment plugin. I do not see any plugin related to AltaUserpoints
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The plugins which are compatible with AlphaUserPoints, HikaShop "user points custom field" and EasySocial are named "user points". One for the "payment" and another for the gain.
And in the latest release ; these plugins are also compatible with AltaUserPoints.
Nothing less, nothing more.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have installed the AltaUserPoints in Joomla 3.6.5 and Hikashop Business 3.0.1. The AltaUserPoints option is not showing in the Points mode field in either the User Points Plugin or the Payment Method Plugin. Any idea why?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Because AltaUserPoints is a fork of AlphaUserPoints, the way to detect AlphaUserPoints also detect AltaUserPoints ; so you can have the setting telling you "alpha" when it will communicate with "alta".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The only option I see in the Point Mode field is the Hikashop user points. How do I get the option for Alta(Alpha)UserPoints?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please be sure that the component is right installed and published.
And please provide screenshots to illustrate and show us the problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
AltaUserPoints didn't exist when HikaShop 2.5.0 was released. So it's normal that you can't select it in that setting.
You'd have to udpate your HikaShop in order to be able to use it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok, that's reasonable. Will this update affect any of the hikashop contents I have already set up (products, categories, listing modules, custom fields, shipping methods and customized views)?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Regarding the products, categories, listing modules, custom fields or shipping methods, it won't change anything.
However, regarding the customized views and custom CSS, you might need to adapt it after the update. It depends on what modification was done where. So the best is to test first on a copy of your website, just to make sure that everything will be ok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have updated Hikashop to the latest version. This is the site that I am working on: botavie.com.dedivirt73.your-server.de/index.php . I am having 3 issues.
1. First of all, during checkout, there are 2 warnings.
2. Secondly, for partial payment with points, the coupon doesn't load as soon as I select the option Pay With Points. Instead, after the selection, I have to press the finish button twice to complete the order, the first time the coupon is loaded and the second time I can comlete the order. This is very confusing for the user.
3. Lastly, when I select the option Pay With Points and press the finish button for the first time I am getting the following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method hikashopCartClass::loadCart() in /usr/www/users/botavg/plugins/hikashoppayment/userpoints/userpoints.php on line 463
If I refresh the page with the error, I am getting back to the checkout page and I see the loaded coupon and can complete the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As far as I can see the problems are already fixed in HikaShop 3.0.1
But I see that it is the version you're using.
This means that the problem is that Joomla didn't had the rights to overwrite the files of the user point plugins when installing the new version on your website.
Do this:
- download the install package on our website, in order to get the latest build with all the latest patches
- change temporarily the permissions of the "plugins" folder and its subfolders to 777
- install the install package via the Joomla installer
- change back the permissions of that folder to what they were before
That way, you should get the patches that we already added on our end to fix these issues and it should work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Does this mean that I will loose again all the customized code and language overrides? I did it already once, when I updated the extension from 2.5 to 3.0.1 and it took me many many hours!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you do a language override thanks to the override system you should not loose it.
If you have modified your language file directly ; you should backup them and use overrides instead.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. First of all, during checkout, there are 2 warnings.
2. Secondly, for partial payment with points, the coupon doesn't load as soon as I select the option Pay With Points. Instead, after the selection, I have to press the finish button twice to complete the order, the first time the coupon is loaded and the second time I can comlete the order. This is very confusing for the user.
What should I do now to fix these?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then, try again the update after renaming the folders plugins/hikashop/userpoints and plugins/hikashoppayment/userpoints to make sure that the files of the user points plugins are being updated. Because I don't see what else it could be.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.