Google products only feeds 7 products
10 years 5 months ago #238589
by vanway
Google products only feeds 7 products was created by vanway
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tiendamat.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi,
I'm trying to use the google products plugin and having some troubles. I think I can solve most of it, but the main problem is that when I create the xml file, it contains all my products, but when I upload it to google merchant center (I upload it manually), only feeds 7 products.
Do you have any idea why this is happening?
Thank you very much
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi,
I'm trying to use the google products plugin and having some troubles. I think I can solve most of it, but the main problem is that when I create the xml file, it contains all my products, but when I upload it to google merchant center (I upload it manually), only feeds 7 products.
Do you have any idea why this is happening?
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238596
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google products only feeds 7 products
Hi,
If you only get 7 products, it means that there are issues with the other ones. When you upload the XML, Google should tell you the error messages explaining why the products couldn't be imported.
If you only get 7 products, it means that there are issues with the other ones. When you upload the XML, Google should tell you the error messages explaining why the products couldn't be imported.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #238976
by vanway
Replied by vanway on topic Google products only feeds 7 products
Hi Nicolas,
the error that gives is this:
Error de formato XML1 error.
Su feed contiene un carácter no permitido en la codificación UTF-8
(in english is that my feed contains a non accepted cararcter in UTF-8 codification)
(But it doesn't say that only 7 products could be fed or anything)
the error that gives is this:
Error de formato XML1 error.
Su feed contiene un carácter no permitido en la codificación UTF-8
(in english is that my feed contains a non accepted cararcter in UTF-8 codification)
(But it doesn't say that only 7 products could be fed or anything)
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by vanway.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #238993
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google products only feeds 7 products
Hi,
Could you provide the XML that you send to google so that we could check what that error corresponds to ?
Could you provide the XML that you send to google so that we could check what that error corresponds to ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #239090
by vanway
Replied by vanway on topic Google products only feeds 7 products
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by vanway.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239115
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google products only feeds 7 products
Hi,
So it says that the error is on line 149 in my tests, and that's this line:
I see however that STX control character in the description of that product:
take.ms/rhk9Y
I tried to remove these characters in your products descriptions and it removes the issue. So the problem is in the description of your products. Make sure that you don't have that character in them.
So it says that the error is on line 149 in my tests, and that's this line:
Code:
<g:description><![CDATA[ Armarios modulares 19”, anchura 600mm. Para instalaciones de cableado, telecomunicaciones, IT y electrónica industrial. Diseñados según normas IEC 60 297-2, DIN 41494 partes 1 y 7, ANSI/EIA-310 y UNE 20 539-2.
take.ms/rhk9Y
I tried to remove these characters in your products descriptions and it removes the issue. So the problem is in the description of your products. Make sure that you don't have that character in them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vanway
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239212
by vanway
Replied by vanway on topic Google products only feeds 7 products
Hi Nicolas,
I see the problem., and it's quite díficult to solve. The problem is that most of the descriptions have Unordered lists, and the feeds doesn't accept that.
I'll have to change all the descriptions... Thank you!
I see the problem., and it's quite díficult to solve. The problem is that most of the descriptions have Unordered lists, and the feeds doesn't accept that.
I'll have to change all the descriptions... Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds