- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Modulos change their initial position
- publicides
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #241366
by publicides
Modulos change their initial position was created by publicides
Greetings Mr. HikaShop
my name is, Alcides Bellido
I'm new to this component HikaShop
Generally carts and the management product catalogs with VirtueMart.
7 months until I found out HikaShop and see what can be achieved with this component does. For versatility and speed of the options that can be handled.
I need your help in the following:
Modulos change their initial position
I have 3 modules Right position
- Module menu, list of categories and K2 Module Tools
The 3 modules are run footer,
when peak delles features and product view.
I want to know why this happens if,
direct peak when the main menu looks good.
The modules remain in their assigned position and only when I see the characteristics change position.
I want to know I'm doing wrong ..!
Attachment 3 pictures of the view
I am using: Template organic life
Creator: Joomshaper.com
my name is, Alcides Bellido
I'm new to this component HikaShop
Generally carts and the management product catalogs with VirtueMart.
7 months until I found out HikaShop and see what can be achieved with this component does. For versatility and speed of the options that can be handled.
I need your help in the following:
Modulos change their initial position
I have 3 modules Right position
- Module menu, list of categories and K2 Module Tools
The 3 modules are run footer,
when peak delles features and product view.
I want to know why this happens if,
direct peak when the main menu looks good.
The modules remain in their assigned position and only when I see the characteristics change position.
I want to know I'm doing wrong ..!
Attachment 3 pictures of the view
I am using: Template organic life
Creator: Joomshaper.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241391
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Modulos change their initial position
Hi,
The problem comes from the customization that has been done to the product page, either by yourself or by your template which breaks the HTML of the page.
If you temporarily switch to the default template and test the same thing, you'll see that the modules display properly even when changing the characteristics.
So the best is to seek advice with the template provider or the person who customized the product page layout on your end so that they can fix their customization.
The problem comes from the customization that has been done to the product page, either by yourself or by your template which breaks the HTML of the page.
If you temporarily switch to the default template and test the same thing, you'll see that the modules display properly even when changing the characteristics.
So the best is to seek advice with the template provider or the person who customized the product page layout on your end so that they can fix their customization.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds