Custom fields on PDF Invoice
10 years 3 months ago #242753
by Joomill
Custom fields on PDF Invoice was created by Joomill
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi,
I use the attachinvoice plugin from your site.
When i select an custom field to don't display on the invoice, it's still there. (see settings.jpg and invoice.jpg)
I know this options are new and the Attachinvoice plugin might not be compatible with it yet.
I think the code on the bottom of the /attachinvoice/invoice.php need a little change.
Can you help me with it or update this plugin?
Thanks!
Jeroen - Joomill
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi,
I use the attachinvoice plugin from your site.
When i select an custom field to don't display on the invoice, it's still there. (see settings.jpg and invoice.jpg)
I know this options are new and the Attachinvoice plugin might not be compatible with it yet.
I think the code on the bottom of the /attachinvoice/invoice.php need a little change.
Can you help me with it or update this plugin?
Thanks!
Jeroen - Joomill
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242810
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom fields on PDF Invoice
Hi,
Ah yes, the new display settings of the custom fields were not handled by the plugin.
I've modified the plugin to support that and, bonus, it also now has the capability to override the shipping invoice.
Ah yes, the new display settings of the custom fields were not handled by the plugin.
I've modified the plugin to support that and, bonus, it also now has the capability to override the shipping invoice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joomill
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242812
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom fields on PDF Invoice
You'll have to download the install package of the plugin via the link in your order that you can access via the menu My account>My orders on our website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242815
by Joomill
Replied by Joomill on topic Custom fields on PDF Invoice
Great news!! Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds