- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
AlphaUserPoints and Hikashop
10 years 3 months ago #243040
by neo191987
AlphaUserPoints and Hikashop was created by neo191987
Hello I want to ask you something. Is it possible the purchase of a product, the customer receive a badge for the purchase of the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #243061
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic AlphaUserPoints and Hikashop
Hello,
I m'really sorry but I don't understand your needs, what do you mean by "the customer receive a badge for the purchase of the product" ?
You mean a Badges like a discount or just a picture ? And by receive you mean by mail or else ?
Sorry for these questions, I'm waiting news from you.
Regards
I m'really sorry but I don't understand your needs, what do you mean by "the customer receive a badge for the purchase of the product" ?
You mean a Badges like a discount or just a picture ? And by receive you mean by mail or else ?
Sorry for these questions, I'm waiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #243120
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic AlphaUserPoints and Hikashop
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243146
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic AlphaUserPoints and Hikashop
Hi,
I've checked the AlphaUserPoints settings and I don't see an option to add a badge based on the user group of users or based on the products purchased.
So it's not possible unless you would write a custom plugin to do that assignment in the plugin code.
I've checked the AlphaUserPoints settings and I don't see an option to add a badge based on the user group of users or based on the products purchased.
So it's not possible unless you would write a custom plugin to do that assignment in the plugin code.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds