- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
PDF Plugin - add customer email address
- leitzdesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 2 months ago #244405
by leitzdesign
PDF Plugin - add customer email address was created by leitzdesign
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 47.0
I installed the PDF Plugin feature so I could select all orders and create PDF invoices all at one time as opposed to opening each order and printing the invoices one at a time.
How can I alter the PDF Plugin invoice so that the customer email address is displayed? I have researched this topic in the forums and found this solution from 2014:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/51940-ho...-invoice.html#166422
However, adding that code did not solve my problem. Is there another solution? Please advise.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 47.0
I installed the PDF Plugin feature so I could select all orders and create PDF invoices all at one time as opposed to opening each order and printing the invoices one at a time.
How can I alter the PDF Plugin invoice so that the customer email address is displayed? I have researched this topic in the forums and found this solution from 2014:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/51940-ho...-invoice.html#166422
However, adding that code did not solve my problem. Is there another solution? Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #244467
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF Plugin - add customer email address
Hi,
The code there is the correct one to do what you want. So you must not be editing the correct file. It's either the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php or the file media/com_hikashop/plugins/invoice.php if you've created an override for the invoice view of the PDF plugin.
The code there is the correct one to do what you want. So you must not be editing the correct file. It's either the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php or the file media/com_hikashop/plugins/invoice.php if you've created an override for the invoice view of the PDF plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- leitzdesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 months ago #244616
by leitzdesign
Replied by leitzdesign on topic PDF Plugin - add customer email address
I found the file via FTP - thank you. I had updated the invoice file but not found attachinvoice.php.
As I am not very familiar with PHP, could you advise where I would insert this code snippet? Thank you.
As I am not very familiar with PHP, could you advise where I would insert this code snippet? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #244629
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF Plugin - add customer email address
Hi,
It depends where you want to display it.
For example, you could add it before the line:
<table class="addresses">
so that it displays before the addresses on the invoice.
It depends where you want to display it.
For example, you could add it before the line:
<table class="addresses">
so that it displays before the addresses on the invoice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- leitzdesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 months ago #245664
by leitzdesign
Replied by leitzdesign on topic PDF Plugin - add customer email address
I cannot locate <table class="addresses"> in the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php.
I checked for the media/com_hikashop/plugins/invoice.php to be sure that I hadn't created an override, but that file (and plugins folder) does not exist.
I would like to add the email address below the telephone number. I have attached a PDF to indicate which file I am trying to edit.
I checked for the media/com_hikashop/plugins/invoice.php to be sure that I hadn't created an override, but that file (and plugins folder) does not exist.
I would like to add the email address below the telephone number. I have attached a PDF to indicate which file I am trying to edit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245684
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF Plugin - add customer email address
Hi,
It's on line 77: take.ms/oYU0g
If you want it after the phone number, you want to add that code just before the line :
</fieldset>
on line 104.
It's on line 77: take.ms/oYU0g
If you want it after the phone number, you want to add that code just before the line :
</fieldset>
on line 104.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leitzdesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds