- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Configurator
10 years 2 months ago #245675
by graphics
Configurator was created by graphics
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
HI
I want to sell shirts you can design in our shop. So I need a configurator i think. There are so many out. Which one works well with Hikashop ?
Thanks for your help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
HI
I want to sell shirts you can design in our shop. So I need a configurator i think. There are so many out. Which one works well with Hikashop ?
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245676
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Configurator
Hi,
In any case, it will require a developer to integrate the shirt configurator with the product page. So the best is first to contact a developer and see what they recommend and how much they charge.
You can potentially find such developers on our partners page:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
I know that PolishedGeek already did such integration for another user of HikaShop for example.
In any case, it will require a developer to integrate the shirt configurator with the product page. So the best is first to contact a developer and see what they recommend and how much they charge.
You can potentially find such developers on our partners page:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
I know that PolishedGeek already did such integration for another user of HikaShop for example.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds