Anti Virus and anti malware
10 years 1 month ago #247446
by thomasf
Anti Virus and anti malware was created by thomasf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
Hi,
I am seeking advise for the most recommended and tested anti virus and anti hacking tool that works with Hikashop. AlI I have tested now destroy my Hikashop after the scan or optimization progress. Can someone recommend a safe and tested component I can install and use safely?
Regards
Thomas
Hi,
I am seeking advise for the most recommended and tested anti virus and anti hacking tool that works with Hikashop. AlI I have tested now destroy my Hikashop after the scan or optimization progress. Can someone recommend a safe and tested component I can install and use safely?
Regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247449
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Anti Virus and anti malware
Hi,
It is hard for us to do such kind of recommandation.
extensions.joomla.org/category/access-a-security
All I can say is that we talked with some other teams for the integrations parts.
* AESecure - www.aesecure.com/en/
* Watchful.li - watchful.li/
Regards,
It is hard for us to do such kind of recommandation.
extensions.joomla.org/category/access-a-security
All I can say is that we talked with some other teams for the integrations parts.
* AESecure - www.aesecure.com/en/
* Watchful.li - watchful.li/
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomasf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds