- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 1 month ago #247645
by SilvioTrisorio
Mail was created by SilvioTrisorio
-- HikaShop version -- : 1407241754
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : php5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello,
I added a field in rgistrazione called " Customer code Fotocolor " how do I get to enter the value in the confirmation email administrator ?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : php5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello,
I added a field in rgistrazione called " Customer code Fotocolor " how do I get to enter the value in the confirmation email administrator ?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247647
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Hi,
You will need to edit/customize the "User account" email.
In that email you will have access to the different fields and you can add some PHP to display the data you want.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...shop-email-form.html
Regards,
You will need to edit/customize the "User account" email.
In that email you will have access to the different fields and you can add some PHP to display the data you want.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...shop-email-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 1 month ago #247700
by SilvioTrisorio
Replied by SilvioTrisorio on topic Mail
Hello,
I looked , but I did not understand how to do ... can you be more specific please?
I looked , but I did not understand how to do ... can you be more specific please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247703
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Hi,
Unfortunately, with the information you gave us ; we can't be more specific.
Like I wrote you have to customize the email and that customization requires some PHP knowledge.
All the user data is available thanks to the " $data " variable object, in that object you should find the custom field value.
Regards,
Unfortunately, with the information you gave us ; we can't be more specific.
Like I wrote you have to customize the email and that customization requires some PHP knowledge.
All the user data is available thanks to the " $data " variable object, in that object you should find the custom field value.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds