Discount in Google Products plugin
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #252180
by Joomill
Discount in Google Products plugin was created by Joomill
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
Hi,
I just setup the Google Products plugin.
Most things work fine.
We have 2 types of customers:
The "regular" ones who pay the full price
The "business clients" who has a discount on all products.
-
i found the price display option, but whatever i select, it outputs the same price.
-
The Google Products plugin shows only the discounted price. How can we show the full price (with tax) in the Feed?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
Hi,
I just setup the Google Products plugin.
Most things work fine.
We have 2 types of customers:
The "regular" ones who pay the full price
The "business clients" who has a discount on all products.
-
i found the price display option, but whatever i select, it outputs the same price.
-
The Google Products plugin shows only the discounted price. How can we show the full price (with tax) in the Feed?
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Joomill.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252218
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount in Google Products plugin
Hi,
Normally, the "most expensive" choice of the price displayed setting should do what you want.
Did you save the change in the option before clicking on the download link ? Otherwise, you wouldn't see the change in the XML.
Normally, the "most expensive" choice of the price displayed setting should do what you want.
Did you save the change in the option before clicking on the download link ? Otherwise, you wouldn't see the change in the XML.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252229
by Joomill
Replied by Joomill on topic Discount in Google Products plugin
Hi Nicolas,
I checked it and its saved before download.
The XML dont change the price here.
I checked it and its saved before download.
The XML dont change the price here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252257
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount in Google Products plugin
Hi,
I see the problem. It happens because you're in a corner case.
I've added a patch for that on our end. Download again the install package of the 2.6.4 and install it on your website and it will add the modifications for that issue.
I see the problem. It happens because you're in a corner case.
I've added a patch for that on our end. Download again the install package of the 2.6.4 and install it on your website and it will add the modifications for that issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252294
by Joomill
Replied by Joomill on topic Discount in Google Products plugin
Thanks for the great support (as always )
But (sorry) there is no difference to see here.
But (sorry) there is no difference to see here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252324
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount in Google Products plugin
Hi,
As it's working fine in my tests on my end I would have to have a backend and FTP access to your website to be able to understand the situation and fix it. Could you provide that along with a link to this thread through our contact form ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
As it's working fine in my tests on my end I would have to have a backend and FTP access to your website to be able to understand the situation and fix it. Could you provide that along with a link to this thread through our contact form ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252455
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount in Google Products plugin
Hi,
I've checked your website and I couldn't find any product with different prices for different user groups.
Now I understand that you were actually talking about discouns restricted to user groups with only one price in each product.
So we were talking about different things which is why my fix didn't help as it was for something else.
Actually, the most expensive settings works properly already on your website as it takes the most expensive price of each product and then apply the discounts on the selected price.
So what you want would require an extra "no discounts" setting in the google products plugin. I've uploaded a new build on our website with that additional option. Download it and install it on your website and then turn on the option in the plugin to not take into account the discounts and that should do what you want.
I've checked your website and I couldn't find any product with different prices for different user groups.
Now I understand that you were actually talking about discouns restricted to user groups with only one price in each product.
So we were talking about different things which is why my fix didn't help as it was for something else.
Actually, the most expensive settings works properly already on your website as it takes the most expensive price of each product and then apply the discounts on the selected price.
So what you want would require an extra "no discounts" setting in the google products plugin. I've uploaded a new build on our website with that additional option. Download it and install it on your website and then turn on the option in the plugin to not take into account the discounts and that should do what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252460
by Joomill
Replied by Joomill on topic Discount in Google Products plugin
Everything works fine with the new option
Merci!
Merci!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds