- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Referralcandy
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 11 months ago #252798
by zipadyduda
Referralcandy was created by zipadyduda
-- url of the page with the problem -- : ce4rt.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : NA
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NA
Has anyone integrated referralcandy?
I'm wanting to try this but I'm not sure how to set up the integration code.
my.referralcandy.com/guides/integration
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : NA
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NA
Has anyone integrated referralcandy?
I'm wanting to try this but I'm not sure how to set up the integration code.
my.referralcandy.com/guides/integration
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252803
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Referralcandy
Hi,
Your link requires an account so we couldn't see how the integration is done.
But why use a third party service when you can have that directly on your website ?
AWORewards does that (and more):
awodev.com/products/joomla/aworewards
And it doesn't require any integration since it's already compatible with HikaShop. So if I were you, I would have a look at that first.
Your link requires an account so we couldn't see how the integration is done.
But why use a third party service when you can have that directly on your website ?
AWORewards does that (and more):
awodev.com/products/joomla/aworewards
And it doesn't require any integration since it's already compatible with HikaShop. So if I were you, I would have a look at that first.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds