- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
Errors in the plugin hikashop for AcyMailing
- Keks-Store
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 10 months ago #254203
by Keks-Store
Errors in the plugin hikashop for AcyMailing was created by Keks-Store
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
Hi,
I installed the component AcyMailing and activated the appropriate plugin for hikashop, but when I go to the section filters, component gives me a few errors.
If I plugin options of integration AcyMailing and HikaShop turn "yes" in the option "Display the HikaShop filters on massactions" then there are data errors, and i can not select any filters. If the specified option is disabled if the filters are working, but there is no hikashop. See screenshots.
And if I disable the settings Joomla error messages, then yes, the error does not appear, but the filter performance is not affected, they are also not available for selection if the "yes" option is enabled in the above plugin.
Hi,
I installed the component AcyMailing and activated the appropriate plugin for hikashop, but when I go to the section filters, component gives me a few errors.
If I plugin options of integration AcyMailing and HikaShop turn "yes" in the option "Display the HikaShop filters on massactions" then there are data errors, and i can not select any filters. If the specified option is disabled if the filters are working, but there is no hikashop. See screenshots.
And if I disable the settings Joomla error messages, then yes, the error does not appear, but the filter performance is not affected, they are also not available for selection if the "yes" option is enabled in the above plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254218
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Errors in the plugin hikashop for AcyMailing
Hi,
We have the latest version of both AcyMailing and HikaShop and Joomla on our own website and the mass actions display fine even with that option activated:
take.ms/99Buo
And as I said to you on another thread yesterday, on the line 1070 of the AcyMailing - HikaShop plugin, there is no code which could produce that first error.
Try downloading again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it again on your website after verifying that the folder plugins/acymailing/hikashop/ is writable as well as the files in it.
We have the latest version of both AcyMailing and HikaShop and Joomla on our own website and the mass actions display fine even with that option activated:
take.ms/99Buo
And as I said to you on another thread yesterday, on the line 1070 of the AcyMailing - HikaShop plugin, there is no code which could produce that first error.
Try downloading again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it again on your website after verifying that the folder plugins/acymailing/hikashop/ is writable as well as the files in it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Keks-Store
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 10 months ago #254276
by Keks-Store
Replied by Keks-Store on topic Errors in the plugin hikashop for AcyMailing
Excellent! I downloaded version hikashop from today and it worked. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds