- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
integration with management software
9 years 8 months ago #259695
by rtmetalli
integration with management software was created by rtmetalli
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible to work with a management hikashop softwere.
I wish that when an article is sold in our physical store is automatically deducted from the hikashop warehouse stock, and so also on the contrary. You know a management softwere that integrates with hikashop in this way? so we can use in our shop as softwere management.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible to work with a management hikashop softwere.
I wish that when an article is sold in our physical store is automatically deducted from the hikashop warehouse stock, and so also on the contrary. You know a management softwere that integrates with hikashop in this way? so we can use in our shop as softwere management.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259696
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic integration with management software
Hi,
By "management software", I suppose that you mean "Point Of Sale" software ?
You have this system which integrates with HikaShop in order to do such things:
www.posforwebshops.com/features/webshops
By "management software", I suppose that you mean "Point Of Sale" software ?
You have this system which integrates with HikaShop in order to do such things:
www.posforwebshops.com/features/webshops
The following user(s) said Thank You: rtmetalli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259784
by rtmetalli
Replied by rtmetalli on topic integration with management software
POS for Webshops is a great solution, thank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds