- Posts: 267
- Thank you received: 5
surverys/polls
9 years 8 months ago #259788
by dvddvd
surverys/polls was created by dvddvd
-- HikaShop version -- : hikashop 2.6
Is there any component for surveys/polls that can be combined with hikashop?
thanks!
Is there any component for surveys/polls that can be combined with hikashop?
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259796
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic surverys/polls
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't see the link between an e-commerce solution and a survey/poll solution.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't see the link between an e-commerce solution and a survey/poll solution.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds