- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Setting up caching for hikashop
9 years 7 months ago #263406
by mei
Setting up caching for hikashop was created by mei
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
I would like to use something like rokbooster to cache the site and i would like to know how hikashop should be excluded. I tried without the joomla built in cache and excluding the hikashop menus and js but i am still having problems like the shopping cart appearing empty and error notices.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
I would like to use something like rokbooster to cache the site and i would like to know how hikashop should be excluded. I tried without the joomla built in cache and excluding the hikashop menus and js but i am still having problems like the shopping cart appearing empty and error notices.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263408
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Setting up caching for hikashop
Hi,
The best is to use the Joomla cache system.
I see that you have a build of HikaShop 3.0.0 from one month ago. So you'll want to download again the install package on our website and install it on yours to get the latest patches. That will help HikaShop work properly with the Joomla cache.
Besides the Joomla cache system, other cache systems will require a specific integration with HikaShop in order to clear their cache when the cart is updated.
For example, here is a subject about that for jSGCache: www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...rom-cart.html#263362
As you can see, it's usually pretty simple, but it needs to be done in the caching system.
The best is to use the Joomla cache system.
I see that you have a build of HikaShop 3.0.0 from one month ago. So you'll want to download again the install package on our website and install it on yours to get the latest patches. That will help HikaShop work properly with the Joomla cache.
Besides the Joomla cache system, other cache systems will require a specific integration with HikaShop in order to clear their cache when the cart is updated.
For example, here is a subject about that for jSGCache: www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...rom-cart.html#263362
As you can see, it's usually pretty simple, but it needs to be done in the caching system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #263838
by mei
Replied by mei on topic Setting up caching for hikashop
To be clear- what should the joomla cache settings look like? are there any exceptions in the plugin? should the system cache be progressive?
thanks,
thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #263839
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Setting up caching for hikashop
Hi,
I'm afraid that I don't understand your question.
Regards,
I'm afraid that I don't understand your question.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds