- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 1
price update with mass actions --> google products price 0 eur
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #263787
by RG
price update with mass actions --> google products price 0 eur was created by RG
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.3
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hey,
When I update the prices with a csv through mass actions the prices will be 0 in the hikashop google products plugin result. When I edit the price in hikashop manuel the prices will be updated. I don't see anything strange in the database.
Best regards,
RG
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.3
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hey,
When I update the prices with a csv through mass actions the prices will be 0 in the hikashop google products plugin result. When I edit the price in hikashop manuel the prices will be updated. I don't see anything strange in the database.
Best regards,
RG
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by RG.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #263788
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price update with mass actions --> google products price 0 eur
Hi,
If the prices display fine in Google products before the import and not after, it can only means that something is different with them in the database.
I can't see any other explanation.
If the prices display fine in Google products before the import and not after, it can only means that something is different with them in the database.
I can't see any other explanation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #263897
by RG
Replied by RG on topic price update with mass actions --> google products price 0 eur
Can you test this in a test environment? Or tell me what query the plugin uses the narrow down this issue?
I have this with different price updates.
The price in the shop is ok. When I edit the price and put it the same value again it's ok. But then what's the point of update them with csv
The csv is like this.
price_value_with_tax;product_code
130;5425026281014
135;5425026281021
Best regards,
RG
I have this with different price updates.
The price in the shop is ok. When I edit the price and put it the same value again it's ok. But then what's the point of update them with csv
The csv is like this.
price_value_with_tax;product_code
130;5425026281014
135;5425026281021
Best regards,
RG
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by RG.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #263904
by RG
Replied by RG on topic price update with mass actions --> google products price 0 eur
I have updated to 3.0 and have a new issue. I have put the column name product_code in gtin value but now the xml gives me
<g:gtin><![CDATA[ product_code ]]></g:gtin>
Best regards,
RG
<g:gtin><![CDATA[ product_code ]]></g:gtin>
Best regards,
RG
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #263907
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price update with mass actions --> google products price 0 eur
Hi,
As explained in that setting, you either need to enter a gtin that will be set for all the products, or the column name of a custom product field where you would enter the gtin for each product.
"product_code" is not the column_name of a custom field and thus is set for all the products like you can see.
If you want the product_code in your listing, you can have is as a mpn by turning on the setting "Add Product Code (mpn)"
As explained in that setting, you either need to enter a gtin that will be set for all the products, or the column name of a custom product field where you would enter the gtin for each product.
"product_code" is not the column_name of a custom field and thus is set for all the products like you can see.
If you want the product_code in your listing, you can have is as a mpn by turning on the setting "Add Product Code (mpn)"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264056
by RG
Replied by RG on topic price update with mass actions --> google products price 0 eur
Ok that's working again. Can you test the 0 euro from the mass actions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264058
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price update with mass actions --> google products price 0 eur
Hi,
Then please provide a screenshot of your mass action settings.
Also, if you could provide a screenshot of the hikashop_price table content before and after so that we could see what change you get on your end that would help.
Then please provide a screenshot of your mass action settings.
Also, if you could provide a screenshot of the hikashop_price table content before and after so that we could see what change you get on your end that would help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264100
by riengenie
Replied by riengenie on topic price update with mass actions --> google products price 0 eur
I found it. When I update the price in the mass actions. It changed the price_min_quantity to 1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264102
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price update with mass actions --> google products price 0 eur
Hi,
Great !
I see what is the problem then.
Change the code:
to:
in the file plugins/hikashop/massaction_product/massaction_product.php and that will fix the problem with the mass action import.
Great !
I see what is the problem then.
Change the code:
Code:
$data->elements[$id]->price_min_quantity = '1';
if($nbPrices)
$data->elements[$id]->price_min_quantity = $data->elements[$id]->price_min_quantity.str_repeat('|1',$nbPrices);
Code:
$data->elements[$id]->price_min_quantity = '0';
if($nbPrices)
$data->elements[$id]->price_min_quantity = $data->elements[$id]->price_min_quantity.str_repeat('|0',$nbPrices);
The following user(s) said Thank You: RG
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds