- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
VAT number on attached PDF invoice
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #266105
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
VAT number on attached PDF invoice was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hi Hikashopteam,
I like to add the VAT number into the attached PDF invoice.
But I don't know how, I tried 3 different way's but none of them give the VAT number in the invoice.
Could you please give me a hint.
this are the 3 sort of codes I have tried:
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hi Hikashopteam,
I like to add the VAT number into the attached PDF invoice.
But I don't know how, I tried 3 different way's but none of them give the VAT number in the invoice.
Could you please give me a hint.
this are the 3 sort of codes I have tried:
Code:
<?php echo 'VAT ID Billing address: '.$oneAddress->address_vat; ?><br/>
<?php echo 'VAT ID Billing address: '.$addresses->address_vat; ?><br/>
<?php echo 'VAT ID Billing address: '.$address->address_vat; ?><br/>
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #266107
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic VAT number on attached PDF invoice
Hi,
None of these variables contain the address.
The address data is available in $order->billing_address or in $order->shipping_address
None of these variables contain the address.
The address data is available in $order->billing_address or in $order->shipping_address
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds