- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
Integration with Kite.ly print fulfillment service: doable?
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #280601
by oloccina
Hi,
I am interested in using Hikashop + Kite.ly print fullfilment service www.kite.ly
and I was wondering if you could take a look at their docs and see how doable the integration is
I am not a developer, I just want to understand if it's worth the effort of going in this direction
here are their API docs www.kite.ly/docs/#introduction
I have alredy sent them an email asking if they plan to integrate with Joomla and Hikashop in the future,
for now they have integration for Shopify and Woocommerce (Wordpress)
Thanks!
I am interested in using Hikashop + Kite.ly print fullfilment service www.kite.ly
and I was wondering if you could take a look at their docs and see how doable the integration is
I am not a developer, I just want to understand if it's worth the effort of going in this direction
here are their API docs www.kite.ly/docs/#introduction
I have alredy sent them an email asking if they plan to integrate with Joomla and Hikashop in the future,
for now they have integration for Shopify and Woocommerce (Wordpress)
Thanks!
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by oloccina.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 11 months ago #280617
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic INtegration with Kite.ly print fulfillment service: doable?
Hello,
Well if they already have an integration with both Shopify and Woocommerce, it can probably be developed for Hikashop, all you need is a developer.
Well if they already have an integration with both Shopify and Woocommerce, it can probably be developed for Hikashop, all you need is a developer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds