- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 5
www.printful.com integration?
8 years 5 months ago #291325
by byoguru
www.printful.com integration? was created by byoguru
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.02
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no message
Hello,
I am interested in finding a solution to integrate with www.printful.com 's API to send order data to them such that they manufacture and deliver product ordered from hikashop.
Documentation is here:
www.printful.com/docs
Any advice welcome.
Thank you in advance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.02
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no message
Hello,
I am interested in finding a solution to integrate with www.printful.com 's API to send order data to them such that they manufacture and deliver product ordered from hikashop.
Documentation is here:
www.printful.com/docs
Any advice welcome.
Thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291327
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic www.printful.com integration?
Hi,
That will require quite some development to integrate with it.
It will require the development of a plugin of the group "hikashop" and implement the triggers onAfterOrderCreate and onAfterOrderUpdate. In them, you would have to use cURL to connect to the order API web service they propose and send the data of the order given in the $order parameter of these triggers.
www.printful.com/docs/orders
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...mentation.html#order
If you need a developer to work on such development for you, you can contact our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
That will require quite some development to integrate with it.
It will require the development of a plugin of the group "hikashop" and implement the triggers onAfterOrderCreate and onAfterOrderUpdate. In them, you would have to use cURL to connect to the order API web service they propose and send the data of the order given in the $order parameter of these triggers.
www.printful.com/docs/orders
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...mentation.html#order
If you need a developer to work on such development for you, you can contact our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: byoguru
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291345
by byoguru
Replied by byoguru on topic www.printful.com integration?
Thank you very much Nicolas.
I will reach out to the dev community .
Best,
T
I will reach out to the dev community .
Best,
T
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #300371
by oloccina
Replied by oloccina on topic www.printful.com integration?
Hi byoguru, just curious if you ever found a solution for this, as I am interested in it too.
I also thought that if there are enough users interested in it we could ask directly to Printful to make the integration and keep it updated.
Thanks
I also thought that if there are enough users interested in it we could ask directly to Printful to make the integration and keep it updated.
Thanks
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by oloccina.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300378
by byoguru
Replied by byoguru on topic www.printful.com integration?
hello oloccina
I have not moved forward with this project though I am interested to follow it.
Please let keep me in the loop.
best wishes
Tony
I have not moved forward with this project though I am interested to follow it.
Please let keep me in the loop.
best wishes
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds