- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop connector to MYOB AccountRight
- trevor.icon
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 1 month ago #297050
by trevor.icon
Hikashop connector to MYOB AccountRight was created by trevor.icon
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
Wondering if anyone can help; looking for a connector for Hikashop to MYOB AccountRight.
Looking at developing API to do this, but seeing if this has already been done.
I have come across WooCommerce connectors, OneSaas but nothing for Hikashop integration.
Hope you can help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
Wondering if anyone can help; looking for a connector for Hikashop to MYOB AccountRight.
Looking at developing API to do this, but seeing if this has already been done.
I have come across WooCommerce connectors, OneSaas but nothing for Hikashop integration.
Hope you can help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #297066
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop connector to MYOB AccountRight
Hi,
I know that someone was doing it manually with a CSV export/import:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...linking-to-myob.html
But I don't know of an existing solution for automating that.
So if that's what you need, development will be necessary yes.
You can find our developer documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
The order API will probably be what you want to look at to send a request to the MYOB API when an order is confirmed after the payment.
I know that someone was doing it manually with a CSV export/import:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...linking-to-myob.html
But I don't know of an existing solution for automating that.
So if that's what you need, development will be necessary yes.
You can find our developer documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
The order API will probably be what you want to look at to send a request to the MYOB API when an order is confirmed after the payment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds