- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
How do I setup discounts per product?
8 years 3 weeks ago #297687
by rgjoyce
How do I setup discounts per product? was created by rgjoyce
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : d
I am integrating hikashop with my new registration component.
Each event in my component has the ability to be configured with:
Early Bird Discounts
Group Purchase (bulk) discounts
These need to be at a product level, not store level.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : d
I am integrating hikashop with my new registration component.
Each event in my component has the ability to be configured with:
Early Bird Discounts
Group Purchase (bulk) discounts
These need to be at a product level, not store level.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 weeks ago #297688
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I setup discounts per product?
Hi,
You can create discounts via the menu Orders>Discounts.
There, you can use the restriction options (Essential and Business edition only) to restrict a discount to a specific product, to specific dates, to a minimum number of items of that product (for coupon type discounts), etc:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...p-discount-form.html
You can create discounts via the menu Orders>Discounts.
There, you can use the restriction options (Essential and Business edition only) to restrict a discount to a specific product, to specific dates, to a minimum number of items of that product (for coupon type discounts), etc:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...p-discount-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds