- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
ShipStation State missing (sometimes city too)
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 9 months ago #301210
by mojooutdoors-holden
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
See the attached screenshots for a test order I made to import into ShipStation. Some of the states don't import properly and sometimes the city doesn't get carried over either?
Order details in Hikashop:
Order imported to ShipStation:
Any thoughts on this? I checked the zones config for Colorado and I noticed it didn't have a two letter code (which most states don't). I added it hoping it would resolve this issue. Sadly, it did not.
Orders display properly in HIkashop order details but don't seem to always transmit the correct info?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
See the attached screenshots for a test order I made to import into ShipStation. Some of the states don't import properly and sometimes the city doesn't get carried over either?
Order details in Hikashop:
Order imported to ShipStation:
Any thoughts on this? I checked the zones config for Colorado and I noticed it didn't have a two letter code (which most states don't). I added it hoping it would resolve this issue. Sadly, it did not.
Orders display properly in HIkashop order details but don't seem to always transmit the correct info?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
7 years 9 months ago #301211
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic ShipStation State missing (sometimes city too)
Also, seems to be importing the name as "Last Name" "First Name".
It messes up the display for most everything. Should be "First Name" "Last Name"
It messes up the display for most everything. Should be "First Name" "Last Name"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #301235
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic ShipStation State missing (sometimes city too)
Hello,
I have a question to better understand "state" issue, do you have some order with state correctly received by ShipStation ?
And if yes, can you provide the address example (Country, State, Cities)
the solution is close but ShipStation is really hard to test and so I need more informations to be sure how to process.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
I have a question to better understand "state" issue, do you have some order with state correctly received by ShipStation ?
And if yes, can you provide the address example (Country, State, Cities)
the solution is close but ShipStation is really hard to test and so I need more informations to be sure how to process.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
7 years 9 months ago #301254
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic ShipStation State missing (sometimes city too)
Yes, we have lots of orders that were correctly received. The only I noted seemed to be related to a couple of states. Colorado in the U.S. seemed to be one of concerns. This leads me to believe it might be related to the 2 and 3 letter state codes? Does ShipStation import the 2 letter or 3 letter state codes? Hikashop default has all of the 3 letter state codes but none of the 2 letter state codes filled out under zones.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #301279
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic ShipStation State missing (sometimes city too)
Hello,
Can you try this new version, this must work now for your state issue, the other point is that I add a custom field to try to add your order number.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Can you try this new version, this must work now for your state issue, the other point is that I add a custom field to try to add your order number.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
7 years 9 months ago #301291
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic ShipStation State missing (sometimes city too)
Orders not importing with the new version.
Error: 0 Call to undefined function hikashop_toInteger()
Error: 0 Call to undefined function hikashop_toInteger()
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
7 years 9 months ago #301300
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic ShipStation State missing (sometimes city too)
Fixed the issue by changing
hikashop_toInteger($order_id)
to
JArrayHelper::toInteger($order_id);
Also, tax and the custom field seems to be importing nicely. I will have to test the state abbreviation fix for a while before I can report back.
hikashop_toInteger($order_id)
to
JArrayHelper::toInteger($order_id);
Also, tax and the custom field seems to be importing nicely. I will have to test the state abbreviation fix for a while before I can report back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #301301
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic ShipStation State missing (sometimes city too)
Last issue. Customer name displays in ShipStation as "Last Name" "First Name"
Seems more intuitive to display it "first name" then "last name". Is this an easy change?
ShipStation does not have separate areas for first and last name and instead displays the full name.
Seems more intuitive to display it "first name" then "last name". Is this an easy change?
ShipStation does not have separate areas for first and last name and instead displays the full name.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by mojooutdoors-holden.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #301319
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic ShipStation State missing (sometimes city too)
Hello,
yes sorry I forgot this little modification ! I will guide you to do it yourself it's very simple see my screenshot :
Around line 388 in shipstation.php
And thanks for your return about the fix on error 'hikashop_toInteger' but I suggest you this :
And so, this will work anycase even when you move on HikaShop 4.
Regards
yes sorry I forgot this little modification ! I will guide you to do it yourself it's very simple see my screenshot :
Around line 388 in shipstation.php
And thanks for your return about the fix on error 'hikashop_toInteger' but I suggest you this :
Code:
if(!function_exists('hikashop_toInteger'))
JArrayHelper::toInteger($order_id);
else
hikashop_toInteger($order_id);
And so, this will work anycase even when you move on HikaShop 4.
Regards
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mojooutdoors-holden
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
7 years 9 months ago #301785
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic ShipStation State missing (sometimes city too)
Works perfectly! Thanks Philip!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds