PDF invoice not attached on custom status
7 years 8 months ago #302163
by niqui
PDF invoice not attached on custom status was created by niqui
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
Hi,
I bought the pdf invoice plugin to send a pdf to a bcc mailadress. So far, I only can get it working on the default status (confirmed). When I try to configure the plugin to send it when the order is changed to a custom status that I have created it will not attach the pdf to the status change notification email. When I remove the custom status from the plugin, and I change the status of the order in the backend to Confirmed, the pdf is attached. What am I missing here?
Thanks a lot.
Niqui
Hi,
I bought the pdf invoice plugin to send a pdf to a bcc mailadress. So far, I only can get it working on the default status (confirmed). When I try to configure the plugin to send it when the order is changed to a custom status that I have created it will not attach the pdf to the status change notification email. When I remove the custom status from the plugin, and I change the status of the order in the backend to Confirmed, the pdf is attached. What am I missing here?
Thanks a lot.
Niqui
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302169
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF invoice not attached on custom status
Hi,
It's probably that the text you entered in that setting and the value of the order_status in the database in the table hikashop_order are not the exact same.
So please check that via your phpmyadmin.
It's probably that the text you entered in that setting and the value of the order_status in the database in the table hikashop_order are not the exact same.
So please check that via your phpmyadmin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niqui
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302183
by niqui
Replied by niqui on topic PDF invoice not attached on custom status
Yes, that was the issue. I used the name of the status I created, but instead I should have used the namekey. I wasn't even aware that there was a difference, as it is not visible in the listed order statuses (it becomes visible when clicking/editing the order status though).
Thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds