- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
POS system for Hikashop
7 years 8 months ago #302458
by Hilco
POS system for Hikashop was created by Hilco
Hello all,
I build a webshop for one of our customers witrh Hikashop. The customer is asking us if it is possible to connect Hikashop to a POS system. I have searched the forums and the web about this. Most of the times i stumble upon posforwebshops.com. I have contacted the organisation with my question, but they told me they stopped with de development of this possibility for Hikashop.
Does anybody know an alternative solution for my question?
I hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance.
Hilco Regterschot
I build a webshop for one of our customers witrh Hikashop. The customer is asking us if it is possible to connect Hikashop to a POS system. I have searched the forums and the web about this. Most of the times i stumble upon posforwebshops.com. I have contacted the organisation with my question, but they told me they stopped with de development of this possibility for Hikashop.
Does anybody know an alternative solution for my question?
I hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance.
Hilco Regterschot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302463
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic POS system for Hikashop
Hi,
I don't know of any alternative. Now, any POS can be integrated, but it will require some integration development.
I don't know of any alternative. Now, any POS can be integrated, but it will require some integration development.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302637
by Hilco
Replied by Hilco on topic POS system for Hikashop
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your answer. Do you maybe now of a best practice POS system i can use best?
If not, no problem. I will start searching my self and start developing
Thanks for your answer. Do you maybe now of a best practice POS system i can use best?
If not, no problem. I will start searching my self and start developing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302641
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic POS system for Hikashop
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't know.
I'm sorry but I don't know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302821
by Hilco
Replied by Hilco on topic POS system for Hikashop
No problem, i will start searching for myself. If i find something that is simple to use and integrate i will share it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #308073
by Bluepoint
Replied by Bluepoint on topic POS system for Hikashop
Hi Hilco,
Did you find anything yet?
Kind regards,
Etienne Martens
Did you find anything yet?
Kind regards,
Etienne Martens
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #308121
by Hilco
Replied by Hilco on topic POS system for Hikashop
Hi Bluepoint,
unfortunately i did not find any solution for integration with a POS system. We decided to rebuild the webshop in another system, where a POS system can be integrated.
Kind regards,
Hilco Regterschot
unfortunately i did not find any solution for integration with a POS system. We decided to rebuild the webshop in another system, where a POS system can be integrated.
Kind regards,
Hilco Regterschot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds