- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
PDF invoice plugin modification problems
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #303065
by geenidee3
PDF invoice plugin modification problems was created by geenidee3
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.scopeslipstop.com/nl/winkel-2
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi All,
I'm having a lot of struggles to change the layout of the invoice pdf plugin. I've read a lot of history on the forum, but none seems to help.
As soon as I change something in the invoice.php (even when it's just a color), it generates directly 2 pages and the first page is ony a questionmark and the second page is the correct version. I have noooo clue why the plugin is doing that.
Second is that I am able to add a logo, but in the best case scenario I would like to add a full image on the background of the company which I'm working for.
Don't you have somewhere a document where is written how to change things? As these are common questions I assume?
But it starts with the questionmark which is popping up all the time as soon as I make a change in the invoice.php
Thanks
Martijn
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi All,
I'm having a lot of struggles to change the layout of the invoice pdf plugin. I've read a lot of history on the forum, but none seems to help.
As soon as I change something in the invoice.php (even when it's just a color), it generates directly 2 pages and the first page is ony a questionmark and the second page is the correct version. I have noooo clue why the plugin is doing that.
Second is that I am able to add a logo, but in the best case scenario I would like to add a full image on the background of the company which I'm working for.
Don't you have somewhere a document where is written how to change things? As these are common questions I assume?
But it starts with the questionmark which is popping up all the time as soon as I make a change in the invoice.php
Thanks
Martijn
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by geenidee3.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #303089
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF invoice plugin modification problems
Hi,
The PDF invoice plugin uses the HTML2PDF library:
www.html2pdf.fr/
So basically, you can read their documentation:
github.com/spipu/html2pdf/blob/master/doc/README.md
Basically, it's standard HTML/CSS plus extra tags so that the library can handle things that usually are not necessary in standard HTML like a footer.
Now regarding the question mark you have, I can only think that you do something wrong. But without the code of invoice.php that you have I can't say if that's the case and if so, what is the problem.
The PDF invoice plugin uses the HTML2PDF library:
www.html2pdf.fr/
So basically, you can read their documentation:
github.com/spipu/html2pdf/blob/master/doc/README.md
Basically, it's standard HTML/CSS plus extra tags so that the library can handle things that usually are not necessary in standard HTML like a footer.
Now regarding the question mark you have, I can only think that you do something wrong. But without the code of invoice.php that you have I can't say if that's the case and if so, what is the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds