- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 6
Is it possible to have cart reminder sent more than once?
7 years 6 months ago #304478
by dklbwf
Is it possible to have cart reminder sent more than once? was created by dklbwf
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hello!
I recently purchased and installed the Hikashop reminder plugin and it is working great so far. I have confirmed that it is working and sending at set time but was wondering if it's possible to send more than once? I'd like reminder email to go out one hour after cart abondon & then maybe 2-3 days after, looks like it only lets us put in seconds one time for one trigger....
Thanks N Advance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hello!
I recently purchased and installed the Hikashop reminder plugin and it is working great so far. I have confirmed that it is working and sending at set time but was wondering if it's possible to send more than once? I'd like reminder email to go out one hour after cart abondon & then maybe 2-3 days after, looks like it only lets us put in seconds one time for one trigger....
Thanks N Advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304483
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Is it possible to have cart reminder sent more than once?
Hi,
We didn't thought about that. It would be complex to put that in place the way the plugin is done.
We didn't thought about that. It would be complex to put that in place the way the plugin is done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dklbwf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304511
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Is it possible to have cart reminder sent more than once?
Hi,
@Nicolas, what if making a copy of that plugin and setting different time. Would this work?
Thanks
@Nicolas, what if making a copy of that plugin and setting different time. Would this work?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304513
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Is it possible to have cart reminder sent more than once?
Hi,
Yes, but you would still have the same emails. I suspect that merchants would normally want to have different emails for each send. In that case, it would require to change the name of the emails, which require more modifications to the plugin files.
Yes, but you would still have the same emails. I suspect that merchants would normally want to have different emails for each send. In that case, it would require to change the name of the emails, which require more modifications to the plugin files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds