- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Privacy consent not found
- paulestudios
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 5 months ago #305425
by paulestudios
Privacy consent not found was created by paulestudios
Hi all, I am new on this forum, I have recently updated all my site, joomla, and hikashop and set up the consent privacy plugging in joomla that works very well on the joomla registration form see attached, but in hikashop appears as not required and fail to link with the privacy policy article.
what could be?
regards
what could be?
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305439
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Privacy consent not found
Hi,
This looks like a SEF routing issue.
I tried to reproduce the issue but I'm not able to. I'm not able to get the URL of the popup to be similar to what you have on your end.
Please provide a backend access and a FTP access and a link to this thread via our contact form and we can have a closer look at the issue:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
This looks like a SEF routing issue.
I tried to reproduce the issue but I'm not able to. I'm not able to get the URL of the popup to be similar to what you have on your end.
Please provide a backend access and a FTP access and a link to this thread via our contact form and we can have a closer look at the issue:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulestudios
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 5 months ago #305452
by paulestudios
Replied by paulestudios on topic Privacy consent not found
Hi, you just need to try to purchase something, is simple, and the hikashop registration form will display, no need to access to the backend, just try to purchase, Ii is very simple, I have tried in several browsers and different pc and still the same issue.
regards
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305455
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Privacy consent not found
Hi,
No, I understand that, and I'm able to reproduce the issue on your website, but I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my local website as I don't know how your HikaShop, menu items, SEF are configured on your website.
And that's why I would need the access to be able to look at all that.
So I would still need what I requested before to be able to help you as I don't know why you have that problem.
No, I understand that, and I'm able to reproduce the issue on your website, but I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my local website as I don't know how your HikaShop, menu items, SEF are configured on your website.
And that's why I would need the access to be able to look at all that.
So I would still need what I requested before to be able to help you as I don't know why you have that problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulestudios
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #305530
by paulestudios
Replied by paulestudios on topic Privacy consent not found
Hi, I have send you the access
regards
regards
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulestudios
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 5 months ago #305552
by paulestudios
Replied by paulestudios on topic Privacy consent not found
Hi!,
I see that you fix it, I would like to know what did you do.
regards
I see that you fix it, I would like to know what did you do.
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305538
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Privacy consent not found
Hi,
Thank you. I was able to understand the issue and fix it. It was actually not a problem of SEF routing but came from the fact that you're using the legacy checkout of HikaShop (option "checkout legacy" activated in the HikaShop configuration) which didn't support properly the privacy consent system.
I've added some patchs to make it work properly and verified the patchs work fine on your website.
We'll include the patchs for the next release of HikaShop.
Thank you. I was able to understand the issue and fix it. It was actually not a problem of SEF routing but came from the fact that you're using the legacy checkout of HikaShop (option "checkout legacy" activated in the HikaShop configuration) which didn't support properly the privacy consent system.
I've added some patchs to make it work properly and verified the patchs work fine on your website.
We'll include the patchs for the next release of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulestudios
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 5 months ago #305557
by paulestudios
Replied by paulestudios on topic Privacy consent not found
Very thanks!
I was thinking to ask you that, what happens when I upgrade the hikashop, but if you include the patch that is perfect,
thanks a lot!
regards
I was thinking to ask you that, what happens when I upgrade the hikashop, but if you include the patch that is perfect,
thanks a lot!
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds