- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
SnelStart - Hikashop integration
7 years 1 week ago #311104
by magnahifi
SnelStart - Hikashop integration was created by magnahifi
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
I am intersted in a API connection with SnelStart accounting system. Who can develop this?
See api specs b2bapi-developer.snelstart.nl/
I am intersted in a API connection with SnelStart accounting system. Who can develop this?
See api specs b2bapi-developer.snelstart.nl/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 week ago #311106
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SnelStart - Hikashop integration
Hi,
Well, I can see that their documentation is in Dutch. So I would recommend to have a Dutch developer work on that.
I would recommend to contact your local Joomla User Group to see who would be able to work on such integration.
With PHP skills, our developer documentation and their developer documentation, it should be possible for any developer to work on that. If it's someone related to a Joomla User Group, it's even better as they probably already know a lot about coding for Joomla.
Well, I can see that their documentation is in Dutch. So I would recommend to have a Dutch developer work on that.
I would recommend to contact your local Joomla User Group to see who would be able to work on such integration.
With PHP skills, our developer documentation and their developer documentation, it should be possible for any developer to work on that. If it's someone related to a Joomla User Group, it's even better as they probably already know a lot about coding for Joomla.
The following user(s) said Thank You: magnahifi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds