- Posts: 461
- Thank you received: 36
Email template from Acymailing 6
6 years 7 months ago #315322
by joomleb
Email template from Acymailing 6 was created by joomleb
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi guys,
HikaShop > System > Emails > Email template: Please, How to select an Acymailing 6 email template from here ?
If not, Do you have any workaround for it ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi guys,
HikaShop > System > Emails > Email template: Please, How to select an Acymailing 6 email template from here ?
If not, Do you have any workaround for it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #315325
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Email template from Acymailing 6
Hi,
HikaShop email templates and AcyMailing templates are not compatible between them. It's like trying to use a template for Drupal on a Joomla website.
So I don't have a workaround.
However, AcyMailing has an email override system:
www.acyba.com/acymailing/362-acymailing-joomlanotification.html
And from what I remember it was, and maybe still is compatible with the HikaShop emails.
I couldn't find any recent information about this online so I can't confirm that it's still possible. I would recommend to contact AcyMailing to check with them about it.
HikaShop email templates and AcyMailing templates are not compatible between them. It's like trying to use a template for Drupal on a Joomla website.
So I don't have a workaround.
However, AcyMailing has an email override system:
www.acyba.com/acymailing/362-acymailing-joomlanotification.html
And from what I remember it was, and maybe still is compatible with the HikaShop emails.
I couldn't find any recent information about this online so I can't confirm that it's still possible. I would recommend to contact AcyMailing to check with them about it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316257
by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Email template from Acymailing 6
Hi Nicolas,
you are right, but it is and was for AcyMailing 5.
As you can see, there is a Feature Request for the AcyMailing 6.
To all the ones that are interested on it, Please, go here search by "Replacement" and Vote it !
Thanks...
you are right, but it is and was for AcyMailing 5.
As you can see, there is a Feature Request for the AcyMailing 6.
To all the ones that are interested on it, Please, go here search by "Replacement" and Vote it !
Thanks...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds