- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
attachinvoice
6 years 5 months ago #317759
by gerhard
attachinvoice was created by gerhard
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.16
I have the plugin attachinvoice and would like to adjust the PDF invoice additional information, logo and so on how and where do I do it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.16
I have the plugin attachinvoice and would like to adjust the PDF invoice additional information, logo and so on how and where do I do it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317760
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic attachinvoice
Hi,
You can edit the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php directly.
Since there is no automatic update for the plugin like HikaShop or HikaSerial, you won't loose the changes unless you manually download a new version of the plugin on our website and install it on your website, but there should be little need to do that in the future normally.
You can edit the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php directly.
Since there is no automatic update for the plugin like HikaShop or HikaSerial, you won't loose the changes unless you manually download a new version of the plugin on our website and install it on your website, but there should be little need to do that in the future normally.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds