- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Linking to UKMail/DHL and Royalmail
- tomphillipspcs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 10 months ago #325377
by tomphillipspcs
Linking to UKMail/DHL and Royalmail was created by tomphillipspcs
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3
My customer is asking for order info to be sent direct from hikashop to UKMail/DHL and also Royalmail
UK mail use a service called gb.inxpress.com/
But they don;t have a solution for hikashop
I am looking for something to be developed to do this - any advice on how to procede would be welcomed.
My customer is asking for order info to be sent direct from hikashop to UKMail/DHL and also Royalmail
UK mail use a service called gb.inxpress.com/
But they don;t have a solution for hikashop
I am looking for something to be developed to do this - any advice on how to procede would be welcomed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325383
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Linking to UKMail/DHL and Royalmail
Hi,
You can find developer partners on our partners page:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
We can also work on this for you, as we did with other integration plugins.
You can use our contact form to request a quote:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Note that to be able to provide a quote on that development, we'll need access to the integration documentation from your provider. I couldn't find anything directly on their website. So before contacting anyone, I think the first thing to do is to contact them to get such documentation as any developer won't be able to give you a quote without it.
You can find developer partners on our partners page:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
We can also work on this for you, as we did with other integration plugins.
You can use our contact form to request a quote:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Note that to be able to provide a quote on that development, we'll need access to the integration documentation from your provider. I couldn't find anything directly on their website. So before contacting anyone, I think the first thing to do is to contact them to get such documentation as any developer won't be able to give you a quote without it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds