- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
access to button "SHipping Invoice" in backoffice?
5 years 7 months ago #329922
by guyb
access to button "SHipping Invoice" in backoffice? was created by guyb
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.0
A specific user has access to the backoffice of HikaShop via .../administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop
the result is fine except I don't see the buttons which I see as a superuser. (see printscreen)
What is the best approach to give this user access in the backoffice to those buttons?
Thanks in advance
Guy
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.0
A specific user has access to the backoffice of HikaShop via .../administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop
the result is fine except I don't see the buttons which I see as a superuser. (see printscreen)
What is the best approach to give this user access in the backoffice to those buttons?
Thanks in advance
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329924
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic access to button "SHipping Invoice" in backoffice?
Hi,
There is actually no option to allow the user to access the order details page without also displaying these buttons. Normally, the link to that page is removed on the orders listing when you don't give the "manage" access to the "order" area under the "access levels" tab of the Hikashop configuration.
So I'm not sure what you don't to get to this screenshot as if you can display that page, the button at the top should also appear.
I can only think that what you get here is coming from some customization and thus I can't say what to do as I don't know how it was customized.
There is actually no option to allow the user to access the order details page without also displaying these buttons. Normally, the link to that page is removed on the orders listing when you don't give the "manage" access to the "order" area under the "access levels" tab of the Hikashop configuration.
So I'm not sure what you don't to get to this screenshot as if you can display that page, the button at the top should also appear.
I can only think that what you get here is coming from some customization and thus I can't say what to do as I don't know how it was customized.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #330050
by guyb
Replied by guyb on topic access to button "SHipping Invoice" in backoffice?
Solved: when in Joomla the user is also a 'Manager', it works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds