- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 6
Redirect Joomla registration doesn't work on Joomla 4
4 years 11 months ago #336579
by nico1979
Redirect Joomla registration doesn't work on Joomla 4 was created by nico1979
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
Hi,
I've activated the Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin (it works perfectly in older Joomla version) but when I click on Register link I go on basic Joomla registration form.
Thank you
Nicolò
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
Hi,
I've activated the Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin (it works perfectly in older Joomla version) but when I click on Register link I go on basic Joomla registration form.
Thank you
Nicolò
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago #336602
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Redirect Joomla registration doesn't work on Joomla 4
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. That's indeed a bug with hadn't found so far on Joomla 4.
I've added a patch for it on our end.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
Thank you for your feedback. That's indeed a bug with hadn't found so far on Joomla 4.
I've added a patch for it on our end.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago #336615
by nico1979
Replied by nico1979 on topic Redirect Joomla registration doesn't work on Joomla 4
Now it works!!! Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds