- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
Password Protection
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #342862
by wrina iamwe
Password Protection was created by wrina iamwe
-- url of the page with the problem -- : my.vource.tv
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.29
Hello,
I recently purchased Password Protection for products and categories.
I have placed a password on product Group Membership - Access Code (URL :: my.vource.tv/estore )
The product is protected if you click on the image. Great!
However, you can still click on the "Add to Cart" button and add the product to your cart.
My assumption was, if the product was password protected, everything was protected.
If the product is protected by a password, if the add to cart button is selected, then they should be taken to the "Enter Password" page-shield.
I really do appreciate your work, but this is what I need, or I cannot use the password product/catagory plugin that I purchased.
Wrina
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.29
Hello,
I recently purchased Password Protection for products and categories.
I have placed a password on product Group Membership - Access Code (URL :: my.vource.tv/estore )
The product is protected if you click on the image. Great!
However, you can still click on the "Add to Cart" button and add the product to your cart.
My assumption was, if the product was password protected, everything was protected.
If the product is protected by a password, if the add to cart button is selected, then they should be taken to the "Enter Password" page-shield.
I really do appreciate your work, but this is what I need, or I cannot use the password product/catagory plugin that I purchased.
Wrina
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by wrina iamwe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 3 months ago #342872
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Password Protection
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback on that the plugin.
You're the first one providing a feedback on it as the plugin was just released recently.
We actually didn't thought about this case.
I've made a patch to the plugin so that it will redirect the user to the product page when clicking on the add to cart button of a listing if the product has a password.
So download again the install package of the plugin on our website and install it again on yours and you'll get the patch.
Thank you for your feedback on that the plugin.
You're the first one providing a feedback on it as the plugin was just released recently.
We actually didn't thought about this case.
I've made a patch to the plugin so that it will redirect the user to the product page when clicking on the add to cart button of a listing if the product has a password.
So download again the install package of the plugin on our website and install it again on yours and you'll get the patch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wrina iamwe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
4 years 3 months ago #342877
by wrina iamwe
Replied by wrina iamwe on topic Password Protection
Works perfectly.
Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds