- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Continue shopping
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've double-checked that. I have it set to "Stay when the shopping cart module is displayed" but it still proceeds to checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
login_shipping_payment_address_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
But the steps on the frontend show only login and end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's normal that you only see two steps since that's you have in the checkout workflow option. Steps are separated by a comma. You only have one comma, which means that you only have two steps. I invite you to read the documentation on how to set that option to suit your needs:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...config.html#checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you have any advice for the "Add to cart that goes" straight to checkout? I don't think the two are tied together, are they?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I start with an empty cart and then click on the category listing where all products are displayed with an "Add to cart" button for each.
When I click "Add to cart" for one product, it adds it to the shopping cart but then proceeds straight to checkout. There is no option to continue to shop.
I was able to do it before and that's why my initial question was whether it's a bug or something with my configuration, but my configuration looks fine on the surface.
Hope that explains it better.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've found a solution by changing the action to "Always stay on the page" and it's working for me, but the previous option didn't work.
Thanks so much for your input.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Which version of HikaShop do you have ? Can you try with the option "display popup" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just tried on your website, and it seems that the option "Always stay on the same page" is enabled.
When adding a product in cart, I stay on the product page, so it's working fine.
For the problem with the popup, the next release should correct that. This release should arrive this week.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
After you tested it, I have switched to "Always stay on the same page" option and currently HikaShop displays a blank page after one of the products is added to cart. When this option is selected, same product page should be displayed, right? Could you please test it now?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you try to download the latest version 2.1.2 from our site and install it over the current version ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
chancethegardener doesn't gave us the link to his website, so we don't tried on his end, and we don't had other reports about that.
Can you give us a link to your website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.